From the article: Best Spanish Cities
What's your favorite city to visit in Spain? Share your opinions. Share Your Favorite
- Gracias John I'm no expert for sure. And cnenott should be more important than style! So you're doing just fine I reckon, let's keep pointing out the humorous side of life Spainside
- —Guest wTzhYZcndUC
- How can Segovia not be mentioned? It has the castle, the gothic cathedral, AND an aqueduct, and its an easy bus or train to Madrid.
- —Guest Heidi
- I love Madrid an I think than is one of the bests cities of spain whith his beautifuls parks, monuments and culture.
- —Guest Perc
- Granada is beautiful. It's small, the Alambhra is a must see in Spain for it's beauty and history. The views of the sierra nevada, free tapas, nature, interesting culture filled suburbs of the cobblestone albayzin arabic quarter and sacromento for flamenco, caves and views of the city. Being a small city also, the people are really nice, laid back and friendly. My favourite city in Spain
- Santander has it all.clean, Food,casino,beach,history etc. Much safer than basque area.
- —Guest steve Higuera
GIJÓN Y ÁVILA
- Toledo is a medieval city where both Christians, Jews, and Muslims for centuries. Jewish quarter is precious, and the city has always been linked to the mystery and magic. The cultural offer of Madrid is huge, I recommend the Palace of El Escorial near Madrid. Granada is a city that combines history with great skill and good cheer among people around the world. Benidorm is wild party. Gijón Ávila are lovely towns and undiscovered by the general public. imprimir trad
- —Guest juanico
- That architecture is amazing, not to mention the beautiful people! Seeing the Sagrada Familia was amazing, even if it's not finished.
- —Guest Katie
- La Coruna is a city of the Galician coast, has an urban beach and promenade amazing, very nice, I advise you to visit this city really fall for her like me.
- —Guest Alice
- To add to the list is the beautiful city of Ronda in Andalucia. Well worth a holiday! Lots of culture and fabulous landscape.
- —Guest louise
- I think Toledo is the most beautiful city in Spain. With its medieval walls and cobblestone streets, you really get a taste of Spanish history. Plus, it's not far from Madrid.
- —Guest monica
- Eivissa (Ibiza)! Located off the eastern shore in the Balearic Islands, Eivissa is a tropical getaway from the mainland. With ample amount of history, beautiful landscape and beaches, Eivissa also has the nightlife unlike any other island you will likely see. Eivissa has it all!
- —Guest David
- East of Nerja on the southern coast we stayed at the Best Western Salobrena and it was absolute paradise!
- —Guest Linda Barry
- i love alicante, and the castle of santa barbara and the paseo
- I love Granada. Its got good food and culture. And nice mountins.
- —Guest Mark