- Yesterday-morning, 19 january I got out of bed at 4 to catch the 7 o'çlock flight from Lanzarote to Charlerois. It was cancelled, because our plane had been unable to reach Lanzarote the day before, because of snowstorm in England. We had to wait exactly 11 hours before we got a plane to bring us home. Here is my critique: Why did we not get a text message in time so that we could sleep a normal night? They texted us when we all were on the airport already. Then they gave us information that gave us passengers the idea that we would be financially compensated. Once at home and ready to file, you find out there is no compensation. You get 2 times 5 euro for a breakfast and a lunch, which is almost nothing regarding airport prices. Then, at 1800 hours in the evening, the boarding was done so clumsey that we lost our 'time-slot' for using the runway and our plane had to wait another 45 minutes extra. We were already in the plane then.
- —Guest J Vermeulen
DO NOT FLY WITH THEM, NIGHTMARE
- Due to a snow delay we had been waiting for information about our 4:25pm flight from Birmingham to Barcelona. At 6pm they said they would give info but nothing. At 7pm they started boarding. We all got on a bus and they drove us around in a small circle and told us to get off again. No reason why. With temperatures around -3C they kept us waiting and waiting more. They handed out notices explaining passenger rights and then we asked where are the food vouchers detailed in the rights. They said there are no vouchers, we are supposed to keep the receipts from the restaurants and then claim back later. When we said we were not idiots they called the police. Now we are going through the refund procedure but we are not holding our breath.
- —Guest Guest Mila
- hello, This week I had to travel to my aunties funeral and booked a flight from Manchester to Dublin, 2 days in advance. I was to arrive at 10pm the night before the funeral and leave at around 10.30 on the night of the funeral. The day I got home from work and booked my flights was my girlfriends 30th birthday so I did not find the time to check the confirmation email (my only mistake). On the morning of the flight I went to check in online only to find to my horror that the flights that the system had booked were 7.30 in the morning (already passed) and flying back at 6 the next morning (before the funeral would have taken place). I consider myself to be extremely thorough when booking things online and triple check everything always. my girlfriend was there when I booked my flights and verified what I thought i had booked. I am 110% certain that the correct times came up when booking the flights and going through the various pages and that this must be an error with the booking sy
Worst company I have ever known.
- Honestly RyanAir is the worst company. Bad policy, bad treatment, bad customer service, everything seems so "cheap" except the tickets. I have never seen a company with so many bad practices and not even the willingness to improve quality in any sense. My recommendation is: Do NOT use RyanAir. Pay those 100€ or 200€ more for the other company, because at the end it is cheaper and less stress for you.
- —Guest Elyasin
- My wife and I recently flew to Feurteventura from Manchester Airport, with Easyjet Airlines. Unfortunatley my wife had forgotten to bring the flight tickets which she had printed off. We explained this to the check in clerk, who said `this wasn`t a problem` as all she needed was our passports, as when scanned all details would be stored on her computer. This done we went merrily on our holiday and had no problem either way. Why aren`t Ryanair able to preform this simple task, when tickets are not printed off?
- —Guest Michael
A load of rubbish airline
- I will never ever as long as I live fly with Rynair again, they charge me 60euros for each person because my stupid agency forgot to give our boarding passes, this was at 3.30am in the morning, not a consideration they did have when I was crying my eyes out, the assistant, if you want to call her that was so rude and unhelpful lets hope non of theses ppl I dealt with have kids or family no compasion, good job I had the money on my visa card, now I have just found out from my banks they have taken the money out twice I want back my money you theifs
- —Guest Jackie
- You cannot fly between EU countries with a NIE residents card nor within Spain only Spanish Nationals with DNI can do this you need your GB passport, even to enter Gibralter!
Absolute Rip Off
- Today was the LAST DAY i flew with Ryanair... I was concidering adding a hold baggage to come back from france with the presents from Christmas but the €35 price tag just stopped me straight. I was actually lucky not to pay for the bag as i found out later. I didn't know that Ryanair had found a new way of ripping its customers off but NOT allowing them to check out later than FOUR hours before flight deparutre. Now some could say that 4 hours is ore than enough and i agree with them but even living in London i only leave about 2.5hours before a flight and got plenty of time to print my boarding pass before that. There is ABSOLUTELY no other option to print your ticket after that, even at the airport unless you pay SIXTY pound or euro!!!! This is an absolute JOKE - i will NEVER fly Ryanair again.
- —Guest Remi L
Stay Away !!!!!!!!!
- this airline would suffer the wrath of God for thier evil and sins.they reap ppl off and claim the made millions worth of profit.they are going to run down soon if they keep on going this way.can you believe they charged me over 300euros flying from Poland cos i couldn't check in online - having tried so many times. tehy did the same to my family .they wouldnt let a 2 months year old baby to fly withouth a passport,charged them for not checking online even though they tried online and wouldn't work.over 500 pounds in total . may God punish them .those blood sucking demons and wicked souls .i know they would loose thatr money somehow
- —Guest man
Dates Changed Upon Confirmation
- I selected 2/2/13 to book a flight from Stansted to Malaga, but when I paid for my booking, I was given 30/1/13 and time of departure and arrival was late a night. I tried contacting customer service with no success, but will notify my credit card provider to take action against them
- —Guest Forugh
Beauvais Airport too far from Paris
- Was denied check in as the shuttle serving Beauvais airport was delayed. No mention when booking tickets to warn customers to arrive at shuttle bus station 3 and quarter hrs before flight departure. Only found out at the station. However, my family and I still have enough time to reach airport as signboard says the shuttle journey time would only be 1 and quarter hrs. But the shuttle delayed in departing and was caught in traffic jam. As a result, we were 10 minutes late and denied check in and was fine the amount equal to that of our original flight. This is irresponsible of Ryanair. There is also no email complaint available for Ryanair. Only accept fax. Does everyone have fax at home?
- —Guest HL Chee
Unfair Fare Charges Budget Air??
- Can you tell me please how you can call yourselves a "Budget Airline Company" when your prices are un-realistically high infact higher in many cases than a National Airline company such as BA or KLM etc. We were going to book a return flight Stansted - Plovdic on 16th Feb (1 week) 4 adults. Until we found your totally outrageous Total Charge: 1,962.76 GBP which is slightly short of £500.00 per.adult return. Considering this is low Season as stated in your Terms & Conditions: [* Low Season - From 05/01/13 - To 31/05/13} You are misreprenting the word Budget in your Statements and under-estimating peoples intelligence by charging such totally outrageous fees. I am sure there are legal implications here that could be challenged in the courts for misleading the General Public. Adding insult to injury you are also charging online booking fees each way of £24.00 which used to be free + Admin fees of £24.00 We will not be using your Air Services ever again in the future as we have lost
- —Guest Charles Murray-Roscoe
A bunch of imbeciles
- Had the same problem with the printout boarding card, From the very top of the company management, they consider their clientele as a bunch of imbeciles. What can you expect?!? Wonder how many people here have actually chosen Ryanair again after the awful experience, probably over 50%, so who knows, o'riley might be right, we are imbeciles
- —Guest Peter
UNBELIEVABLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Very recently, I was not allowed to attend a Ryanair flight due to a reason which they told me before on the phone that it was not a problem. So the customer service people replying your questions on the phone have no idea what they are talking about and they give you wrong answers which will lead frustrating consequences. I was very upset after I was rejected at the ariport and wanted to get a document stating that I was not accepted on the flight to be able to claim any rights later. And you know what? They wanted me to pay 20 Euros to get such a document by email...It is just a complete failure, this company...
- —Guest Cigdem
****Do not fly with Ryanair***
- Dick Turpin at least had the decency to wear a mask whilst robbing people. Michael O'Leary merely laughs and calls his customers "idiots" with his face splashed all over the papers. Maybe he is right as so many of us have flown with his company despite little or no customer service, charges and policies that must surely verge on the criminal and a service that treats it's customers like cattle. My daughter was admitted to hospital 4 days prior to a flight my parents had booked for us to celebrate my 40th birthday. We didn't know if my daughter was going to be ok or when she would be discharged so considered cancelling our holiday. The night before our flight our daughter was discharged from hospital. We had problems printing off our boarding passes as we didn't have the last 4 digits of the card used to process our booking. We got the information but were too late to meet the 4 hrs deadline. We were sent on a wild goose chase at the airport and then charged £120!!! Never Again!
- —Guest yvonne