Do you think a different city should be on this page? Is there a good reason why a city on this page shouldn't be there? Intelligent responses will be published, stupid ones won't be. Your Response
- Forgot to add, Malaga is also really easy to get to from the UK. BTW I am neither an expat a disgruntled local or a student, just someone who found Malaga was a great place for a city break
- —Guest morizot
long live malaga
- Ok it doesn't have the breathtaking sights of seville, neither does it have the stifling heat. It lacks the Gaudi architecture of Barcelona & the accompanying crowds & pickpockets. If you like a place with things to visit such as the oldest alzacubar, the Picasso museum, a chance to mingle with the locals, safe uncrowded pedestrian streets a place with great food, a relaxed atmosphere and the chance to practise spanish then I would recommend Malaga. Plus there are plenty of things to do and also a great transport system.
- —Guest morizot
Great and Honest Reviews!
- Wow! I feel the sincerity from your reviews, this would help a lot of tourist like me who loves to drive and explore! I am very lucky that I haven't been to any of the worst places in Spain you mentioned here. But I have been to 8 of the top ten cities of Spain except Bilbao and the one next to it at the coast. I think Toledo, El Escorial and Avila is worth visiting as well if you have an extra day or two in Madrid. I also have been to smaller towns in Andalusia for a pee break and snacks but nothing special. You can see my FB account for Photos when I'm done organizing my past travels. Thank you
- —Guest Luther from The Philipinnes
- Finally someone pointing out the facts that makes the stay worse. Keep on the good work!
- —Guest Mashgor
- I am an American student and I am thinking about spending a semester in Valladolid. Should I not?
- —Guest Jessica