From the article: Best Cities in Spain to Get Free Tapas
The best things in life are free. Tapas in Spain can be great, but it can also be very expensive. However, there are still tapas bars in Spain where they serve you tapas completely for free! I've shared my places to get free tapas - now it's your turn... Share Your Tips!
Taberna La Marrana
- A super nice place with tapas in Valencia City, in the cor of the historical center, Barrio del Carmen its a great place to eat for a really good price, super nice ambience mainly spanish
- —Guest ivonne
- In Granada try tapas outside the touristic areas (Calle Elvira sucks for tapas). They are a lot much better around Alhamar, Law Faculty (not the Cathedral) and Gonzalo Gallas and if you wanna meet the real Granada (and its tapas) go to La Chana o Zaidin to eat them.
- —Guest Archeos
El Puerto de Santa Maria
- In this small beach town there are tons of great little place to eat yet only one place knocked my socks off! Olé a cute little bar with a black awning on Calle Luna not only offered up a free tapa with drinks both for lunch and dinner, but they have amazing tapas! They are delicious, stylish and reasonably priced! The staff is friendly and fun! You must stop!
- —Guest Julie
- Granada sure does tapas well. Some of my favourite places would be Poe bar for veriety, potmekin for sushi, Chantarela for typical spanish, or Babel for world cuisine. If you are paying more than 1.50 for a cana and a tapa you are being ripped off!!1
Tapas in Leon
- The "Barrio Humedo" and the Barrio Romantico" are the best areas, but you have to know which bar is good for it. Not everyone is. My tip is to ask for tapas to some local. Everybody has their "top ten list of bars" to "tapear"
- —Guest Someone from Le
- Madrid is one of the best places in Spain to get free "tapas". Perhaps you will find some bars where the "tapas" are just some crisps or some cheese with bread and if you want something better like "paella" or "patatas bravas" you'll have to pay for it ("raci
- —Guest someone from Madrid
- GRANADA ! If you are charged for tapas anywhere in Granada you are in the WRONG bar.
- —Guest Dave Morgan