The Bottom Line
Clean, central youth hostel with lots of beds - there'll always be room at the inn.
- Very central - ideal for exploring Sol and Opera areas, and a short walk from Gran Via and Huertas
- Big, so unlikely to be full.
- They have their own bar!
- Very clean
- No lock out
- Impersonal due to its size
- Sometimes 'discipline' is a problem - some roommates can be quite noise at night.
- Beds from 16€ per night.
- Private room for 45€
- 24 hour reception & check-in
- No curfew
- Mailbox & mail storage
- Airport shuttle service (on request)
- Pub crawls & paella parties!
- Sewing repair service
- Alarm-clock rental
- Reservation service for flamenco shows
Guide Review - Los Amigos Youth Hostel
Big youth hostel that always has a steady supply of likeminded backpackers to share your Madrid experience with. The living area is pleasant with a nicely decorated chill-out room, complete with its own bar!