Always check the fine print for black-out dates, supplements per parador, general conditions and request the specific promotion when reserving. Although there’s a limited number of rooms for special programs, below is the first step to finding yours. Prices listed here are for 2008 (be sure to add the 7% VAT tax.
- Escapada Joven If you’re between ages 20 and 30, the 'Youth Escape' will get you the best Parador deal. Priced at approximately 52€ per person, per night, the rate includes a buffet breakfast. An added bonus is the same price is charged for companions who share the room regardless of their age.
More: Escapada Joven Parador Program
- Dias Dorados Travelers over 60 (their companions can be less) receive a 30% discount on the nightly rate with the “Golden Days” program that includes breakfast. Not all paradores are available throughout the year.
More: Dias Dorados Parador Program
- Tarjeta 5 Noches - Used consecutively or for individual nights, the Five-Night Card guarantees a standard double room for one or two persons and costs 96€ per night. The card is not renewable, refundable or exchangeable so be sure to use it within the same year that it's purchased. Reservations must be made in advance for each parador. Breakfast is not included.
More: Tarjeta 5 Noches
- Especial 2 Noches If your itinerary allows for you to stay for two or more consecutive nights, then the Two-Night Special package could be the best option for you. A 20% discount applies for the nightly rate. Half-board only.
More: Especial 2 Noches Parador Program
- Amigos de Paradores Card Exclusive offers and points for free nights any time of the year are some advantages with the Parador Friends’ Card. To begin your membership, fill out an application at any parador or follow this link.
More: Amigos de Paradores Card
- Unique Rooms Expect over-the-top luxury in this year-old, ultra-category that has only 60 rooms in 22 select paradores. Chosen for their novel features such as climbing a tower to reach the magical room, or being in the same eight-sided room where a queen prepared her hair, or viewing expanses of countryside from any of the seven balconies off one bedroom, this experience comes at a price. When reserving, you’ll receive a card with a picture of the room and the special features you’ll receive. The 'sampler dinner', is the parador’s most typical dishes. Expect in many rooms, but not all, canopied beds, a hydro-massage tub, vaulted ceilings, red velvet décor, the essence of past royal guests and other eye-pleasing amenities to make this experience truly exceptional. Reservations are accepted at the individual paradores or through the central office.
More: Unique Rooms program
- Parador Routes Twenty-six parador routes are associated with three- to seven-night packages that start around 124€ per night. All route excursions must begin on a Sunday, and the nights must be consecutive. Whether your interests are the wine territory, Andalusia, monumental cities or tracing Don Quixote’s footsteps, that’s only a smattering of the pre-planned overnights and nearby activities in specific paradores along the route. Inquire about breakfast and half-board options.
More: Parador Routes
- Golf at Paradores Golf can be played within the grounds of a parador at two well-known links: Parador de El Saler in Valencia has a course designed by Spain’s Javier Arana while the Parador de Malaga Golf combines the game with a solitary beach nearby. The program has contracts with 40 courses throughout the country offering discounts up to 50% off the green fees.
More: Parador de Malaga Golf and Parador de el Saler
Reserve packages and reservations at www.parador.es or telephone the central reservation office at +34 902 54 79 79.