- How to Get There from Valencia:
- Alsa run the bus service that goes from Valencia to Denia; journey is two hours and costs under 10. From there, take a catamaran to Javea with Mundo Marino (If the website is down, as it often is, call 966 423 066). There are also buses from Denia.
- There are buses from Valencia bus station.
- How to Get There from Alicante:
- The tram run by Tram de Alicante runs to Denia and takes 2h30. From there, take the catamaran (see above) or bus.
- What to See:
- The beach. Javea is popular with foreigners and has a very high expat population. Unlike the Costa del Sol which is almost entirely British, the population here is made of people from all over Europe.
- Javea also has a pretty old town, making it one of the more pleasant beach towns.
<< Back to 'Costa Blanca Beaches Near Valencia'