How to get from France to Spain, first by departure point in France and then by mode of transport.
How to Get from France to Spain - by Departure Point
- Bordeaux to Bilbao
- Bordeaux to San Sebastian
Bordeaux to Barcelona
- Biarritz to Bilbao
Biarritz to San Sebastian
Lyon to Barcelona
Montpellier to Barcelona
Marseille to Barcelona
Nantes to Barcelona
Narbonne to Barcelona
Nice to Barcelona
- Paris to Barcelona
- Paris to Bilbao
- Paris to Madrid
- Paris to Pamplona
Paris to San Sebastian
- Perpignan to Figueres
- Perpignan to Girona
Perpignan to Barcelona
- Toulouse to Barcelona
How to Get from France to Spain - by Mode of Transport
- How to Get from France to Spain by Plane You can easily fly to Spain from Paris, with a number of airlines flying to Barcelona and Madrid, as well as a few that fly to Seville, Malaga and Vigo (in Galicia). Note that there are three airports in Paris, Paris-Orly, Paris-Beauvais and Paris-Charles de Gaulle, with flights to Spain from all of them.
How to Get from France to Spain by Train There are three main train routes from France to Spain. Two Elipsos services depart from Paris, one arriving in Barcelona and the other in Madrid. There is also a Talgo service that goes from southern France down the east coast of Spain.
Find out more:
- Talgo Service from Southern France to Eastern Spain
- Elipsos Service from Paris to Madrid and Barcelona
You might also want to consider buying a Spain-France Eurail Train Pass.
- How to Get from France to Spain by Bus The two main companies that run buses from France to Spain are Eurolines and ALSA.
- How to Get from France to Spain by Car The highways that connect France and Spain are well serviced and very comfortable.
How to Get from France to Spain by Hitchhiking
Hitchhiking in France is easy and a very popular way of getting around the country. It is largely safe, though you should take the obvious precautions. Girls should be wary about hitchhiking alone.
Hitchhiking in Spain is much more difficult, but it isn't impossible.
Read more about Hitchhiking in Spain