Ryanair & easyJet - Which is Cheaper?
For a comparison of the services provided by these airlines, see Ryanair & easyJet comparison.
Ryanair & easyJet - More Useful Links
Ryanair & easyJet Destinations in North-East Spain (including Barcelona)
- Barcelona Barcelona's main airport (easyJet and Ryanair).
- Girona A small airport 100 kilometers to the north-east of Barcelona. (Ryanair)
- Reus Also 100km from Barcelona; there is an infrequent bus to Barcelona itself (Ryanair).
- Bilbao Bilbao's main airport, good for access to San Sebastián (easyJet).
- Santander Good for access to the north coast, including Bilbao and San Sebastian (by bus). (Ryanair)
- Zaragoza Half way between Madrid and Barcelona and with interesting Moorish heritage. (Ryanair)
- Vitoria Little of note in the city, and surprisingly no direct trains to Bilbao. (Ryanair used to fly here but discontinued their flights in late 2007)
Ryanair & easyJet Destinations in North-West Spain
- Santiago de Compostela Great for a holiday around Galicia, but too far from the rest of civilization to be useful for anything else. (Ryanair)
- Oviedo (Asturias) In the heart of Asturias - fantastic greenery and excellent cider. (easyJet)
Ryanair & easyJet Destinations in Central Spain
- Madrid The capital of Spain and a good airport to start your Spanish holiday. (Ryanair & easyJet)
- Valladolid Very little of interest in the city itself, but Valladolid provides great access to Madrid and north-west Spain. (Ryanair)
Ryanair & easyJet Destinations in Andalusia (South-West Spain)
- Granada A wonderful city and a very accessible airport. (Ryanair)
- Jerez Airport access is poor, but Jerez is close to Cadiz and the south coast. (Ryanair)
- Seville A great city with an accessible airport. Madrid is only 2h30 away by (expensive) train. (Ryanair)
- Malaga A tourist trap, as pale northern-Europeans get off the plane and head straight for Malaga's mediocre beaches. (Ryanair & easyJet)
Ryanair & easyJet Destinations in South-East Spain
- Almeria Located on the south-east coast, good for beaches and trips to Morocco, just don't stay in Almeria itself. (Ryanair)
- Alicante Alicante's main airport and good for access to the Costa Blanca. (easyJet & Ryanair)
- Murcia Not an exciting destination (and not really anywhere near Alicante). Good access to beaches, though. (Ryanair & Easjet)
- Valencia A pleasant city with good access to the beaches of Costa Blanca. (easyJet and Ryanair)