What to Do in Spain
By Damian Corrigan, About.com Guide
- Guided Tours of Spain
- Top Sights in Spain
- Spanish Cities and Regions
- Events & Festivals Around Spain
- Food & Drink in Spain
Guided Tours of Spain
Talk a day, a half day, or a whole week out from map reading and timekeeping and let someone else do it for you!
Top Sights in Spain
The must-see sights in Spain. If you've never been to Spain before and don't know what to expect, start here.
- Top Ten Things to Do in Spain
- 100 Things to Do in Madrid
- 50 Things to Do in Seville
- La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona
- The Alhambra, Granada
- Top Ten Events & Festivals in Spain
- Top Ten Spanish Dishes
- Top Ten Free Things to Do in Madrid
- Top Ten Free Things to Do in Barcelona
- Madrid's Essential Three Museums
- Guide to Las Ramblas in Barcelona
- Top Beaches in Spain
Spanish Cities and Regions
Information about where to go in Spain. Which cities are regions should you visit on your trip to Spain?
- Where in Spain Can I...?
- Top Ten Cities in Spain
- Top Ten Regions of Spain
- Madrid or Barcelona?
- Andalusia Guided Tours
Events & Festivals Around Spain
Spain is the country of the 'fiesta' - there's a party going on pretty much every day of the year. Find them here.
- Festivals in Spain - by Month, Region & Genre
- Top Ten Festivals in Spain
- Spain's Most Bizarre Festivals
Food & Drink in Spain
Spanish cuisine is among the most famous food in Europe - but it isn't all just paella and sangria. Read on for more details.
Love it or loathe it, this controversial pastime is an integral part of the world's view of Spain. Find out how true your perception of bullfighting actually is.
- Bullfighting: the Issues at Stake
- The Pamplona Running of the Bulls at the San Fermin Festival
- Bullfighting Festivals in Spain
- Bullfighting in Madrid
- Bullfighting in Barcelona
- Bullfighting in Seville
- Bullfighting in Malaga
- Bullfighting in Bilbao
- Bullfighting in Ronda
- Bullfighting in Valencia
Beaches in Spain
Where are the best beaches in Spain? Spain has beaches to suit all types of people - secluded beaches (ideal for a spot of nudism) or city beaches that combine culture with sun, sea and sand.
Cheap Things to Do in Spain
Traveling around Spain need not break the bank. Get some tips on cheap travel in Spain right here.
- Top Ten Budget Travel Tips for Spain
- Free Things to Do in Barcelona
- Free Things to Do in Madrid
- Where to Get Free Tapas in Spain
- Cheap Lunch in Spain
Though many of the world's local music styles are dying out in the face of international commercialism, flamenco is still very much alive in well, at least in Andalusia and Madrid.
Nudism in Spain
It can get pretty hot in Spain. But where can you take all your clothes off?
- Is Nudism Legal in Spain?
- Top Ten Nudist Beaches in Spain
- Complete List of Nudist Beaches in Spain
- Pamplona Running of the Nudes
Learning Spanish in Spain
Lots of Spanish learners come to learn Spanish in Spain. But with so many different languages and accents in Spain, where should you go to study the language? Advice on where to work on your Spanish in Spain.