How to Get to BarcelonaBarcelona has a major international airport and has good train links to the rest of Europe. However, as it is located in the north-eastern corner of Spain, transport from other parts of Spain can take a long time.
You can do this suggested itinerary either by yourself or on a guided tour. See this Four-Day Barcelona, Valencia and Zaragoza Tour from Madrid for more details.
- How to Get from France to Barcelona
- Learn Spanish in Barcelona
- How to Get from Madrid to Barcelona
- How to Get from San Sebastian to Barcelona
- How to Get from Girona to Barcelona
- How to Get from Zaragoza to Barcelona
General - By Air
- Compare Prices on Flights to Barcelona
- Internal Flights in Spain
- Direct Flights to Spain from the US
General - By Rail & Bus