See more about the Best of Spain
San Fermin (Pamplona Bull Run)
When?The San Fermin Festival, where the Pamplona Bull Run takes place, runs for one week in early July.
Read more about Pamplona Bull Run Dates
Where?The city of Pamplona, capital of the Navarra region, near the Basque Country (north Spain).
- Check schedules and book Train Tickets and Bus Tickets in Spain
- How to Get from Madrid to Pamplona
- How to Get from Barcelona to Pamplona
What?The Pamplona Bull Run is a week-long bull running and bullfighting festival. Every morning at 8am, the city's brave and the world's foolhardy run ahead of a group of angry bulls. The rest of us look on in amazement.
Read more about A Typical Day at San Fermin
Pamplona Bull Run Essentials
- Take a San Fermin Guided Tour - includes guided tours of Barcelona, Pamplona, San Sebastian and Bilbao and two days at the festival (all accommodation and transport is included).
- Compare Prices on Hotels in Pamplona for San Fermin
- Book Flights to Bilbao
Read More About San Fermin (Pamplona Bull Run)
- Pictures of the Pamplona Bull Run
- Guide to the San Fermin Festival 2012
- Pamplona Running of the Nudes
- Booking Accommodation for the Pamplona Running of the Bulls
- Advice for Running with the Bulls
Next: Tomatina Tomato Fight