See more about the Best of Spain, including Spain's best things to do, food to eat, cities to see and regions to visit.
When?Semana Santa is the week leading up to Easter Sunday.
Further details: Semana Santa Dates
Where?Though Seville and Malaga are the most famous cities for Semana Santa, the Castilla-Leon cities of Valladolid and Leon are also important.
Further reading: Semana Santa - City by City
What?Semana Santa is the Spanish name for Easter. Members of local parishes carry ornate decorated floats depicting the Passion of Christ into the city cathedral.
- Pictures from Semana Santa in Seville
- Pictures from Semana Santa in Malaga
- Semana Santa - an Introduction
Semana Santa Essentials
- Check Train Schedules and Ticket Prices
- Check Bus Schedules and Ticket Prices
- Book Hotels in Seville for Semana Santa (compare prices)
- Compare Prices on Flights to Seville