See more about the Best of Spain, including Spain's best things to do, food to eat, cities to see and regions to visit.
When?Semana Santa is the week leading up to Easter Sunday.
Further details: Semana Santa Dates
Where?Though Seville and Malaga are the most famous cities for Semana Santa, the Castilla-Leon cities of Valladolid and Leon are also important.
- Semana Santa - City by City
- Check Train Schedules in Spain and Buy Tickets
- Check Bus Schedules in Spain and Buy Tickets
What?Semana Santa is the Spanish name for Easter. Members of local parishes carry ornate decorated floats depicting the Passion of Christ into the city cathedral.
- Pictures from Semana Santa in Seville
- Pictures from Semana Santa in Malaga
- Semana Santa - an Introduction