As is the case throughout most of the Western world, Christmas first starts to rear its ugly head earlier and earlier each year. Traditional sweets such as turron and marzipan appeared in supermarkets in late October. However, apart from this, little takes place until December.
Remember, winter in Spain is cold! Read more about Weather in Spain.
Christmas in Spain: Tours
Christmas in Spain: Christmas Food
- Christmas Food in Spain
- Christmas Meal in a Spain Restaurant - full pictures!
- Christmas Sweets in Spain
Christmas in Spain: Calendar of Events
- The Run-Up to Christmas in Spain
- Christmas Eve in Spain
- Christmas Day in Spain
- New Year's Eve in Spain
- Three Kings Day in Spain
Christmas in Spain: Information & Resources
- Christmas Lottery in Spain - 'El Gordo'
- How Many Times Can You Celebrate New Year's Eve in Spain?
- Christmas Tours of Spain
- New Year's Eve in August(!)
- Books, CDs & Movies on Christmas in Spain
- Skiing in Spain