The Pamplona Running of the Bulls is one of the most chaotic, insane experiences anyone could possibly have. There is more to the San Fermin festival in Pamplona than just the bull run - the festivities start the night before at 11pm and continue until the run at 8am the next morning. On this page you'll find all the information you need to know about the Pamplona Running of the Bulls.
If you don't know much about the event, you might want to start with these Pamplona Running of the Bulls Pictures.
Did you know? Pamplona's Running of the Bulls is not the only such festival in Spain. There are plenty of Bull Runs in Spain.
Running of the Bulls Quick Facts
- Where? Pamplona. Book Hotels in Pamplona or look for Rooms and Apartments on Airbnb
- Know Any Good Running of the Bulls Tours? Yes! Read about Pamplona Tours.
- Nearest Airport for Flights from Europe? Bilbao or Zaragoza.
- Nearest Airport for Flights from the US? Madrid. Book Flights to Spain
- How Do I Get to Pamplona? By train or bus. Book Trains to Pamplona or Book Buses to Pamplona
Pamplona for Novices - What Actually Happens?
What are the origins of the Pamplona Running of the Bulls?
Why do grown men (and a few women) run with a pack of bulls?
Who was San Fermin?
The festival is named after a saint, but who is he?
When is the Pamplona Bull Run? What happens on each day?
What happens when at the San Fermin festival?
What can I expect in twenty-four hours at the Pamplona Running of the Bulls?
There are lots of ways to experience the Pamplona Running of the Bulls.
What is the Pamplona Running of the Nudes?
Animal rights campaigners used to run an event that backfired...
Didn't Ernest Hemingway write a book about Pamplona?
Yes, he did.
How to Get to Pamplona
What's the best way to see the Running of the Bulls?
Explore the San Fermin festival at its best.
Does Pamplona have an airport? What other airports are near Pamplona?
Getting to Pamplona by air.
Are there overnight trains to Pamplona?
All aboard the night train!
Are there overnight buses to Pamplona?
The cheaper alternative.
Are there any organized tours for the Pamplona Running of the Bulls?
Have a hassle-free festival.
- How to get from Madrid to Pamplona | Barcelona to Pamplona | San Sebastian to Pamplona | Bilbao to Pamplona | Vitoria to Pamplona | Paris to Pamplona
Preparing for the San Fermin Running of the Bulls
- Where should I stay for the Pamplona Running of the Bulls?
- Camping in Pamplona
What should I bring to the Pamplona Bull Run & What Should I Wear?
Watching the San Fermin Running of the Bulls
- Do I want to hire a balcony for San Fermin?
- How do I choose a balcony for San Fermin?
Where should I stand to watch the run from?
Participating in Pamplona - Running with the Bulls
- What tips do you have for people that want to run with the bulls?
- Are there any rules I should know about?
- What is the route of the Pamplona Running of the Bulls?
- How many people have died running and who was the last person to die?