When is the European Grand Prix?The European Grand Prix takes place on Sunday, June 24, 2012.
Where is the European Grand Prix?The European Grand Prix will be held around the port area of Valencia, not far from the city's beach. See the European Grand Prix track layout.
How do I get tickets for the 2012 European Grand Prix in Valencia?You can buy tickets here:
For the 2012 season there is a special tickets-and-camping package being offered on Formula Campus. For 199 euros, you get the following deal:
- Tickets for all three days of the event (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). That's all practice, qualifying and race day tickets.
- Three nights' camping at the beautiful Ciudad de Artes y Ciencias, within walking distance of the track.
- Access to an exclusive grandstand.
- Your own one-man tent, to keep after the event.
- Tickets to the Pitbull concert at the Valencia bullring on the Sunday night, after the race.
To buy these tickets, click here: Formula Campus Three-Day Formula One Package
What is the story behind the 2012 European Grand Prix?The 2012 Formula One season is the most open in the history of the sport, with six different winners in the first six races (from five different teams). At the time of writing, Spain's Fernando Alonso was leading the drivers' championship, ensuring that the local crowd will be out in force to cheer on the home favorite.
What else is there to do in Valencia at this time?
Read more about Valencia, the home of paella!