Weather in Spain: FallAs the Spanish go back to work and Europe's youths go back to their country nicely bronzed (read: salmon pink), Spain is returning to the kinds of temperatures that don't leave you feeling like you're trapped in a baker's oven.
The beach is a still a possibility at this time of year, especially on the Costa del Sol, but also the Costa Blanca and Barcelona too, at least in September.
Useful Links for Spain in the Fall
- Festivals in September in Spain
- Festivals in October in Spain
- Festivals in November in Spain
- Average Monthly Temperatures
- Average Number of Days of Rain