Essential Resources for Planning Your Own Beach Vacation in Spain
- Cheap Hotels in Spain (book direct)
- Cheap Hotels in Balearic Islands Ibiza, Mallorca, etc. (book direct)
- Cheap Hotels in Canary Islands Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, etc. (book direct)
- Who Offers Cheap Flights to Spain?
- Flights from England & Wales to Spain
- Budget Airlines that Fly to the Canary Islands
- Budget Airlines that Fly to the Balearic Islands
Why Organize Your Own Beach Vacation? What's Wrong with a Travel Agent?Package vacations offered by travel agents are usually a lot more expensive than organizing the vacation by yourself. Most people are sold on the fact that it's a lot less hassle than organizing your own vacation. But that's not the case. To book your own package vacation you need to visit one Web site, to book your own hotels and flights, you need visit just two! Not much difference really.
Take a look at what you could save:
Three Nights in Magaluf - Save £115
The cheapest holiday in August in Magaluf on Thomson.co.uk at the time of writing (July 2007) costs £712 for two people. Organizing your own flights (with Ryanair) and hotel (with Venere.com) costs £596. That's a saving of £115.
Read full details of this Three Night Beach Holiday in Magaluf or book the holiday yourself: