Guided Tours of Ronda
- Guided Tour of Ronda from Malaga Be whisked there and back by air conditioned bus, with the added bonus of an expert's insight while you're there.
- Organic Olive Oil and Wine Tour from Malaga A gastronomy focus for your trip to Ronda.
How to Get to from Malaga to Ronda by Bus, Car and Train
- Malaga to Ronda by Train:There is one direct train from Malaga to Ronda. Journey takes two hours and costs 12€. Book Train Tickets to Ronda from Malaga.
- Malaga to Ronda by Bus: Autobuses Los Amarillos runs the Malaga-Ronda service. There are several buses per day.
- Malaga to Ronda by Car: Take the E15 along the coast, past Fuengirola and Marbella to San Pedro de Alcántara. Take the A376 from San Pedro de Alcántara for 44km before taking the A369 to Ronda. Journey to Ronda should take 1h45.