The Pamplona Running of the Bulls is a part of the San Fermin Festival, which runs in Pamplona from July 6 to July 14 in 2013 and every year. If you can't make it at this time of year, there are other Bull Runs in Spain.
- Pamplona Running of the Bulls Guided Tours.
- Book hotels for Pamplona Running of the Bulls before it's too late!
- My comprehensive Pamplona Running of the Bulls Guide
- Check out the Best Festivals in Spain
Pamplona Running of the Bulls - Dates and Times
The events of Pamplona's San Fermin Festival are as follows:
The opening day is different from the other days of the festival.
12noon - the opening ceremony, known as the chupinazo.
Opening Ceremony Pics - from the safety of the balconies
Opening Ceremony Pics - from among the mayhem!
- 11pm - fireworks and general partying. This continues throughout the festival!
- 12noon - the opening ceremony, known as the chupinazo.
Each day of the festival is the same.
For a more complete list of things to see and do at the San Fermin festival, see the Navarra Council's Official Page on the San Fermin Itinerary.