Festival Highlights in November:
Jazz fans will also have a busy month, as both Madrid and Granada have major jazz festivals.
Weather in Spain in November:
Read more about November Weather in Spain.
Festivities in November:
- October 25-November 4, 2012 In-Edit Music Documentary Film Festival in Barcelona.
- October 25-November 6, 2012 Barcelona International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
- October 27-November 2 - Annual Horror and Fantasy Film Festival in San Sebastian.
- October 28-November 6, 2012 Girona's Fires de Sant Narcis.
- October 30-November 30, 2012 Barcelona Jazz Festival
- November 2 - December 4, 2012 - Madrid Jazz Festival.
- November, 2012 (dates approx) - BAC Festival. Contemporary art festival in Barcelona.
- November, 2012 (dates approx) - Jazz Voyeur Festival in Mallorca.
- November 1, 2012 - All Saints' Day, celebrated throughout the country. Note that shops will be closed on All Saints' Day. Read more about Public Holidays in Spain.
- November 1-11, 2012 - International Gay and Lesbian Film Festival in Madrid.
- November 2-10, 2012 - Seville Film Festival
- November 5 - December 4, 2012 Madrid en Danza Dance festival in Madrid.
- November 8-11, 2012 (dates approx) - XXIV International Kite Festival in Corralejo, Fuerteventura, in the Canary Islands.
- November 8-18, 2012 - Granada Jazz Festival
- November 9, 2012 - Almudena Day, patron saint of Madrid.
- November 9 -14, 2012 - Fiestas Patronales de Benidorm Benidorm's fiesta week, which runs each year from the Friday of the second weekend of November until the following Wednesday.
- November 10-11, 2012 - Fiesta del Orujo The streets of Potes have public distillation and tasting of Orujo, a Spanish type of grappa.
- November 10-16, 2012 - Alcine Film Festival in Alcalá de Henares, near Madrid.
- November 16-23, 2012 - International Festival of Documentary and Short Film in Bilbao, Basque Country.
- November 16-23, 2012 - Semana de Cine Experimental de Madrid. Madrid experimental cinema week.
- November 16-24, 2012 - Gijón International Film Festival in Asturias, northern Spain.
- November 17-25, 2012 - Feriarte Art and Antiques Fair in Madrid.
- November 19-24, 2012 - Latin American Film Festival in Huelva, Andalusia.
- November 20-25, 2012 - L'Alternativa Barcelona Independent Film Festival
- November 20-25, 2012 - SICAB International Horse Fair equestrian trade show in Seville.
- November 29-30, 2012 - San Andres Festival The St Andrew's Day celebrations in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife are nominally about tasting the new year's wine, but now it's more about making a lot of noise in the street. Celebrants drag cans and other noisy metal objects tied to string and wire through the streets of the town and then everyone gets drunk.
- November 30 - January 6, 2012 - World Press Photo Exhibition 2012 at the CCCB in Barcelona.