Free Wifi in MadridThis list is far from exhaustive. If you know of a good spot for free wifi in Madrid, add your tip at the bottom of the page.
In addition to these bars and cafes, you can now get Free Wifi on Madrid Buses.
- My favourite spot for free wifi near Gran Via is the La Paca cafe on Calle Valverde 36. Calle Valverde starts close to the Gran Via metro station, near where Calle Montera joins Gran Via.
- The ice cream parlor on Plaza Mayor has free wifi.
- The English language bookshop, J+J's (Calle del Espíritu Santo, 47), has free wifi.
- El 2D on Plaza Dos de Mayo has free wifi.
- The chain of cafes called Cafe y Te has free wifi, but in some cases you might need to ask for the password. Central Cafe y Te branches are at Gran Via 42 and Calle Mayor 4 (near Sol).
- Starbucks has free wifi (limited use).