If you're under 26 years of age and you're visiting other countries as well as Spain, you may be interested in an ISIC Card from STA Travel.
Types of Madrid Card
- 24-Hour (One-Day) Madrid Card 39€
- 48-Hour (Two-Day) Madrid Card 49€ (24.50€ per day)
- 72-Hour (Three-Day) Madrid Card 59€ (19.60€ per day)
- 120-Hour (Five-Day) Madrid Card 69€ (13.80€ per day)
Buy Madrid Card (buy direct)
Free Activities with Madrid CardThe activities below are the ones that are free with the Madrid Card.
- Prado National Museum
- Reina Sofía National Museum and Art Centre
- The Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Royal Palace of Madrid
- The Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de Escorial
- Benedictine Abbey of the Sacred Cross in the Valley of the Fallen
Among other free museums (see below).
- Lots of Guided Tours
- Various Descubre Madrid (Discover Madrid) Guided Tours
- Tour of Bernabéu Stadium (with priority access)
- The Atlético de Madrid Tour
- Tour of the bullring.
- Free Leisure Activities
- Faunia Nature Park (with priority access)
- Madrid Amusement Park (with priority access)
- Madrid Cable Car, Zoo Aquarium of Madrid (with priority access)
- Other Free Museums , Royal Palace of Aranjuez, , The Royal Monastery of the Encarnation, Royal Palace of El Pardo, The Museum of America in Madrid, The National Anthropology Museum, The National Archaeology Museum, National Museum of Decorative Arts, The Cerralbo Museum, The Sorolla Museum, Clothing Museum, The Museum of the City, Municipal Museum, The Museum of San Isidro, The Municipal Museum of Contemporary Art, San Antonio de La Florida Hermitage, The Debod Temple, The Madrid Planetarium, Outdoor Sculpture Museum, The Natural Science Museum, Geomining Museum, Royal Botanical Gardens, The National Science and Technology Museum, The Royal Mint Museum, San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art, The Railway Museum, Wax Museum, Bullfighting Museum, The Blind Museum, The Book Museum, The Real Madrid Football Club Trophy Exhibition, The Air Museum, The Telecommunications Museum, Lázaro Galdiano Museum, Naval Museum, Lope de Vega House, Royal Tapestry Factory, Museo Casa Natal de Cervantes, The Army Museum, CosmoCaixa, Centro de Interpretación de Nuevo Baztán, Museo Picasso - Colección Arias, Sala de Exposiciones Alcalá 31, Biblioteca Nacional, Sala de Exposiciones - Canal de Isabel II, Sala de Exposiciones del Círculo de Bellas Artes, Fundación Caja Madrid, Instituto de Cultura - Fundación Mapfre
Discounted Activities with Madrid CardMost of the activities below give 5%-15% off their goods and services.
- 49 restaurants
- 24 Shops
- 17 Bars and Nightclubs
- Seven Theaters
- Six Tours
- Four car hire companies