See also: Where Should I Learn Spanish in Spain?
I was rubbish at learning French at school. It was my lowest grade and after five years of studying it I would have struggled in any situation in France. But in twelve weeks of learning Spanish in Spain, I had reached the advanced class and was comfortable with the language.
There are many schools for learning Spanish in Spain with a good reputation and it is easy to find someone who will recommend such-and-such school somewhere in Spain. So which school should you choose?
How Choose the Best School for Learning Spanish in SpainThe best school to learn Spanish in Spain is in the biggest school you can find. The bigger the school the more teachers, the more levels and the more 'styles' of class (slow learners, fast learners). Teachers come and go and a recommendation from a friend about a great school may not apply because the teacher has left.
For more advice on learning Spanish in Spain, see the following links.
- Cities to Learn Spanish in Spain
- Learning Spanish in Madrid Spain
- Learning Spanish in Barcelona Spain
- Learning Spanish in Salamanca Spain
- Learning Spanish in Granada Spain
- Learning Spanish in Valencia Spain
- Learning Spanish in Bilbao Spain
- Learning Spanish in Seville Spain
- Learning Spanish in Malaga Spain
- Languages Spoken in Spain