How to Get to AranjuezThe best way to reach Aranjuez is on the Cercanias local train service. You can catch the C3 Cercania train from Chamartin, Nuevos Ministerios Recoletos or Atocha (you may need to change at Atocha).
What to Do in Aranjuez
- Aranjuez is the home to one of the Royal family's most famous palaces, the Palacio Real de Aranjuez.
- There are a number of attractive gardens that are perfect for a light stroll.
- As royal residence, there are a number of other buildings connected with the Spanish royal family.
- There is a bullfighting museum at the bullring.
- Aranjuez also has a cool waterpark for those hot summer afternoons. Read more about Water Parks in Madrid
Entry to most of these activities is free with the Madrid Card.