These tours don't include flights, which allows for much greater flexibility in your travel plans. Compare Prices on Flights to Spain.
- Via Cordoba and Seville (returns to Madrid).
- Includes Transport by high-speed AVE train to Cordoba and Seville and back to Madrid, guided tours of Cordoba and Seville, entry to Cordoba's famous mosque and Seville's cathedral, three or four star hotel in Seville, lunch in Cordoba, dinner and breakfast in Seville.
- Day 1 Train to Cordoba. Guided tour of Cordoba old town and grand mosque. Train to Seville, where you will check in to your hotel and have dinner.
- Day 2 Guided tour of Seville's Barrio de Santa Cruz and cathedral. Train back to Madrid.
- Notes Travel by AVE train is the only way to see these two destinations from Madrid in just two days.
- Book Two-Day Guided Tour of Cordoba and Seville (from Madrid)
- Via Granada and Toledo.
- Includes Transport from the Costa del Sol to Granada, Toledo and Madrid, guided tour of the Alhambra, Granada and Toledo, entry to the Alhambra, dinner and breakfast in Granada, lunch in Toledo.
- Day 1 Travel from Costa del Sol to Granada. Guided tour of Granada's old town and the Alhambra. Dinner.
- Day 2 After breakfast, depart for Toledo. Have lunch and then a tour of Toledo. Travel to Madrid in the evening.
- Notes It is impossible to travel from Granada to Toledo by public transport, so this tour is the only way to do this itinerary without hiring a car.