To book this tour, click on the above link and type 'ZY' into the search box.
- Via Madrid, Toledo, Granada, Torremolinos (Costa del Sol), Ronda, Jerez, Seville, Cordoba, Madrid.
- Includes All transport and accommodation, Guided tours of Madrid, Toledo, Granada, Ronda, Seville and Cordoba, visits to sherry bodega in Jerez, the Alhambra, Seville Cathedral, Prado museum and the cathedrals in Toledo and Seville, all breakfasta and some meals.
- Day 1 Arrive in Madrid. Welcome dinner.
- Day 2 Tour of Madrid and visit to Prado Museum. Optional excursion to El Escorial and the Valley of the Fallen.
- Day 3 Travel to Toledo and visit the city cathedral, before traveling on to Granada.
- Day 4 City tour of Granada and Alhambra. Travel to Torremolinos.
- Day 5 Day at leisure on the Costa del Sol. Possibility of an optional trip to Granada.
- Day 6 On route to Seville, visit the town of Ronda and a sherry bodega in Jerez.
- Day 7 Day in Seville. Guided city tour and visit to the cathedral. Optional flamenco show in the evening.
- Day 8 Travel to Cordoba, where you will have a city tour and a visit to the city's famous mosque. Finish the day in Madrid.
- Day 9 Free day in Madrid.
- Notes That the tour company lists this tour as a 10-day trip as they assume a transatlantic flight will be a part of the trip (which you can book as an optional extra with the company). For consistency with other tours mentioned on this site, I have listed it as a nine-day tour.