Flights are not included in this tour, but that's a good thing, as tour companies always take a cut from flights (and force you to fly from certain airports). If you need a flight to Spain, check out this link: Compare Prices on Flights to Spain
Alternative Andalusia Tours
If you have a bit of extra time on your hands and would like to visit Ronda as well, check out the alternative itinerary further below.
If you'd rather depart from Barcelona, check out this alternative tour:
Seville, Granada and Cordoba from Barcelona (book direct)
See more Tours of Spain Departing from Madrid
Tour of Andalusia from Madrid
- Duration Four days (three nights)
- Via Cordoba, Seville, Granada (finishes in Madrid)
- Includes Tour of Cordoba and entrance to great mosque, lunch in Cordoba, tour of Seville (including cathedral), two nights' accommodation in Seville, two breakfasts and evening meals in Seville, tour of Granada and Alhambra, one night's accommodation in Granada, evening meal, breakfast and lunch in Granada, bus transport between all destinations.
- Day 1 Madrid to Cordoba to Seville
- Day 2 Seville
- Day 3 Seville to Granada
- Day 4 Granada to Madrid
- Notes Features guided tours of Andalusia's premier monuments. The tour of the Alhambra is especially good, as it cuts out the massive line to buy tickets and eliminates any chance of the tickets selling out (as they often do).