How to Get to Motril from Granada
- Alsina Graells goes to Motril - journey takes 1h45 and costs under 5€.
- No train.
What to Do & See in Motril
- The main attraction of Motril is its beaches. Read more on Motril's beaches.
- Motril is the biggest town on this part of the coast and is the capital of the Costa Tropical. It is a fully-developed town with all the amenities you would expect. With more beautiful beaches to the east of Motril, here is the place to pick up provisions for the day.
- It is possible to go to Morocco (via the tiny Spanish enclave of Melilla) by ferry from Motril.
- The Casa de las Palmas is a 16th century sugar mill. Sugar production was important to Motril's economy until very recently.
<< Back to 'Day Trips from Granada'