Flights to GranadaThough several Spanish carriers have internal flights to Granada, the only international airline that flies to Granada is Ryanair.
Cities with Flights to Granada
- Europe: London (Stansted), Milan, Frankfurt, East Midlands (Nottingham). All with Ryanair.
- Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife with Iberia.
Hotels in Granada
- Book Granada Hotels (book direct) A very easy-to-use hotel reservations site.
- Compare Granada Hotel Prices (book direct) Kayak is the king of price comparison sites - it compares the prices on other price comparison sites to make sure you get the cheapest hotel.
- If you're after a budget-priced bed in a dorm, try Hostelworld.
Granada Guided ToursIf you don't want to take the above rigid package and prefer to organize everything yourself, there are plenty of other options for guided tours of Granada.
- (book direct) This tour of Granada doesn't include the Alhambra, which is great if you've already been and don't want to see it again. However, if you have never been, I highly recommend taking one of the Alhambra tours (see below).
- Hop-on-Hop-off Granada Sightseeing Bus A cheap service that is great for getting your bearings in Granada, though it isn't a very big city.
- Guided Tours of Andalusia, departing from Granada
Tours of the Alhambra, Granada
Far more important than a guided tour of Granada is a guided tour of the Alhambra. Why? Well, not only do you get an expert that can show you around (it's quite big, so without him, you might get lost) and teach you about its history, you also get a guaranteed ticket and don't need to stand in line for so long. Tickets sell out days or weeks in advance at popular times of year - a guided tour is a great way round a very big problem.