1. Thou shalt list basic fares including all taxes, fees and charges.
Sinners: Ryanair, Flybe, Germanwings, Jet2, Transavia, Monarch, Aer Lingus, and BMI Baby
2. Thou shalt not add insurance and baggage to passengers' bills if not requested
Sinners: easyJet (both), Jet2 (both), Monarch (both), Aer Lingus (insurance), Thomsonfly (baggage) and BMI Baby (insurance).
3. Thou shalt not add a mandatory web check-in fee to all customers on a flight
4. Thou shalt not charge to check in at the airport
Sinners: Ryanair and BMI Baby
5. Thou shalt list all airports under their correct names
6. Thou shalt not change a customer's total to another currency if not requested
7. Thou shalt provide a contact form or email address to customers
Sinners: Ryanair, Germanwings, Jet2, Thomsonfly, Aer Lingus, Wizz Air and BMI Baby
8. Thou shalt not add a meal or seat charge to bookings if not requested
Sinners: Jet2 (meal), Thomsonfly (meal), Flybe (seat charge)
9. Thou shalt offer at least 20kg checked luggage allowance
Sinners: Ryanair, Wizz Air and BMI Baby
10. Though shalt not add a credit card fee per passenger, per flight
Sinners: Ryanair, Wizz Air, Aer Lingus.