easyJet's Destinations in Spain
They are: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Bilbao, Málaga, La Coruña, Asturias (Oviedo), Alicante, Murcia, Almeria, Ibiza, Palma and Mahon (plus Faro, Lisbon and Porto in Portugal).
Importantly, easyJet fly to Barcelona airport itself, and not to lesser airports like Girona and Barcelona, which are actually 100km away.
How do compare easyJetto Ryanair? Read Ryanair & easyJet Destination Comparison.
Payment Charges easyJet have the following payment charges:
- Visa Electron: FREE
- Debit card: 2€
- Credit card: 1.95% (minimum 7.50€)
Optional extras include:
- Speedy boarding for 3.75€. Oddly, this fee doubles if you are flying from the UK.
- 3€ per bag checked into the hold. Extra baggage can be added but the weight allowance does NOT go up (see below for baggage allowance)
- Sports equipment (such as skis) are charged at 22.50€ per item.
- Personal travel insurance is added automatically, though you can remove it.
easyJet's Checked Baggage & Hand Luggage Policy
- 20kg (44lbs) of checked baggage.
- Unlimited hand luggage (one piece only).