Visit the best locations in Andalusia on these day trips from Marbella.
1. Marbella Day Trip to Seville
The most famous destination in Andalusia is famous for tapas, bullfighting and flamenco. Yes, yes, I know all of Spain is famous for these, but usually wrongly - this time the hype is worth it.
- Seville Guided Tour from Marbella
2. Marbella Day Trip to Granada
Granada is where you'll find tapas the way it was meant to be eaten - completely free of charge - and the extravagant Alhambra fortress and garden complex.
- Granada Day Trip from Marbella
3. Marbella Day Trip to Ronda
Ronda is famous for its Tajo gorge and the bridges that cross it, as well as being the birthplace of bullfighting. This is probably the most convenient day trip from Marbella.
- Ronda Day Trip from Marbella
4. Marbella Day Trip to Morocco
Morocco deserves more than a day - but a day trip to Tangiers from Marbella is a good taste of Africa for those that can't spare more time.
- Morocco Day Trip from Marbella
5. Marbella Day Trip to Gibraltar
Gibraltar has monkeys and an unusual brand of patriotism, coming from its position as the last colony in mainland Europe. The monkeys are worth seeing; the patriotism less so.
- Gibraltar Day Trip from Marbella
6. Marbella Day Trip to Cordoba
Cordoba is famous for one of the oldest mosques in Europe. It would be a quite a long day trip from Marbella; I'd recommend the other trips on this page over this one.
- Cordoba Day Trip from Marbella