How to Get to Tarragona from Barcelona
- The train from Sants station in Barcelona to Tarragona takes 1h15 and costs under 7€. Check Spanish Train Times & Prices. There is a bus from Barcelona to Tarragona, but the train is quicker.
- You can take a guided tour of Tarragona, combining it with half a day in Sitges. See below for more details or Buy Direct.
How to Get to Reus Airport to TarragonaThere is a bus directly from Reus airport to Tarragona. The timetable coincides with flights into the airport.
Hotels in TarragonaFor hotels in Tarragona, try Venere.com:
Hotels in Tarragona.
What to See in Tarragona
- The Roman and pre-Roman ruins are the main attraction in Tarragona. Well-preserved Cyclopean and Phoenician architecture can be found in this old Roman settlement.
- There is a beach.
- The Port Aventura amusement park for the kids (and adults!).
- The holiday town of Salou is nearby.
Car Rental in Tarragona
Compare on car hire at Kayak.
Guided Tours of Tarragona & SitgesYou can take a guided tour of Tarragona and Sitges, spending half a day in each. The tour company picks you up in Plaça Catalunya, in the center of Barcelona and returns you there approximately ten hours later.