See also: Other Camino de Santiago Routes
- Start A Coruña or Ferrol.
- Places of Interest A Coruña!
- Distance 110km from Ferrol or 75km from A Coruña. Note that a journey as short as 75km doesn't 'count' as a pilgrimage. Historically, you wouldn't be granted all that religious goodness that pilgrims normally get.
- Average Time Taken About five days.
- Notes This is the shortest camino, retracing the steps that the English would take. Pilgrims would take a boat from the British Isles to the north-west coast and would walk the final stretch. My, the English had it easy! Not a very popular route today as most think a five day trek is hardly worth it. However, if you question your own fitness and would like a dress rehearsal for the real thing, this is ideal.