On a tight budget? Looking to do something for free in Spain? It isn't hard to find something. Sometimes it feels like capitalism passed Spain by - that is certainly the feeling when you see some of the customer service you get (and the fact that so many places close during what other countries would call peak time!). However, this refreshing lack of money grabbing means that you can get many things very cheaply in Spain - and some things completely for free. On this page you'll find information on free museum entry and even free food in Spain.
Free Spain: Most Popular Articles
- Free Things to Do in Madrid
- Free Things to Do in Barcelona
- Free Things to Do in Seville
- Budget Travel Tips in Spain
Free Museum Entry in SpainMany museums in Spain have free entry on specific days in the year. Read about when museums in Spain have free entry.
Free Things to Do in BarcelonaTake a look at the very best things to do for free in Barcelona and then a comprehensive list of free museums in Barcelona.
Free Things to Do in MadridThere aren't so many museums in Madrid that have free entry every day of the week, but there are loads that have a day or two a week that are free:
- Top Ten Free Things to Do in Madrid
- Museums in Madrid with Free Entry Everyday
- Museums in Madrid with Free Entry on Wednesdays
- Museums in Madrid with Free Entry on Saturdays
- Museums in Madrid with Free Entry on Sundays