Where Can I See a Flamenco Show in Spain
The best flamenco is to be found at a gypsy wedding, a spontaneous bar sing-a-long or in one of Spain's prisons. These are hard to come by, so you'll need to go and see a show - the best ones are in Seville or Madrid.
Note that true flamenco rarely features the dancing element. If it's the fancy moves you're most interested in, check out this page: Flamenco Dancing.
Read more about Flamenco
Seville Tourist Information
- 50 Things to Do in Seville
- Book trains to Seville (book direct)
- Hotels in Seville (compare prices)
- Compare prices on flights to Seville (compare prices)
- Take a Guided Tour of Andalusia, visiting Seville, Granada and Cordoba over four days.