If there is an area you think I don't have enough information or if you have a suggestion for an article, let me know and I'll look into it.
For most questions, it is best to post here: Ask a Question About Spain. That way, other people can get help from the answer I give to your question.
Please also read the FAQ below, I might have already answered your question.
- How long does it take to get from A to B by train/bus? How do I book bus and train tickets?
- Read this page on Buying Bus & Train Tickets in Spain for help on this subject.
- Do you know any good Web sites for booking cheap accommodation in Spain?
- Information on booking hotels in Spain can be found here: Book Cheap Hotels in Spain.
- I'm doing a whistlestop tour of Europe and I only have one weekend in Spain - where should I go?
- Back to your travel agent to arrange for a longer stay! Seriously, though, Barcelona is probably your best bet for a quick break. It's close to the border with France and has enough to do to easily fill a weekend without the need to go anywhere else. But any of the big few cities would be good - Madrid, Granada, Seville or Valencia are the obvious choices. Pick one!
- Should I take an organized tour or travel independently? Are there any particular organized tours you recommend?
- Take a look at this page on Organized Tours vs Independent Travel for advice on organized tours and which particular tours I recommend.
- Can I reproduce your images/text?
- I'm afraid not - About.com owns the copyright to everything you see on this site. However, email me - I might have something similar that I can provide you with.
- I have a question not covered here, how should I contact you?
- The best thing to do is ask your question here: Ask a Question About Spain. Otherwise, you can email me here: email@example.com.