If you have an iPad or a Kindle Fire, I highly recommend you download the free Guardian Eyewitness photo app. Every day they showcase an example of the finest in photojournalism.
And it seems the country they feature the most often is Spain!
Some examples of the excellent pictures I've seen on the service (which is also available online here: Guardian Eyewitness) in 2012 alone:
- The Colacho Baby-Jumping Festival
- The Pamplona Running of the Bulls
- Mining Protest Police Confrontation
- A man riding a horse through a fire for San Bartolome Pinares
- The aftermath of a flour fight in the town of Ibi.
- Forest Fires in Malaga
- An underwater hippo in Valencia
- A beautiful snow scene in Pamplona
Check out the app on iTunes or the Amazon App Store.